How-To Pair For Links in kodi ?
How to pair so links work in kodi, Well as you may have come across some links hosts now ask you to pair your ip address to their servers so links will work in external applications like kodi, this can be done very easily all you need to do is open a web browser on ANY device that is on the same network IE, connected to the same wifi ( even using android mobile phones "cells" as the u.s.a call them ) but the Mobile phone MUST be on the same wifi connection.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
What You will NEED
- Another device with a web browser on the same wifi connection or even a cable connected device ( so long as it is connected to the same router )
so let's get started, So you want to use a link on EI, openload.co like below picture
- Now get another device that you have connected to the same network ( wifi or cable connected ) open the web browser ( many can be found in play store or use the default android it don't matter ), now in the address bar at the top of the browser type in the address to pair EXAMPLE the picture above for openload links is https://openload.co/pair and hit enter or go whatever is on your keyboard to confirm the action
- Now once the page opens ( DON'T BE EAGER, Let the page load and scroll down until you see a box with a reCAPTCHA select the box ( tick it ) ( some devices require reCAPTCHA ( selecting a few pics ) then select Verify as pictured below.
Some devices might give you the below options, some devices will just accept and show a tick in the box.
If you just got a tick in the box then scroll down just below the ads ( some might have adult content ) as pictured below click on the Pair button and you are done go back to kodi and select any openload links in any add-on or 3rd party application, you WONT be ask again for 4 hours.
THIS METHOD IS ALSO SIMULAR TO THEVIDEO pairing links and so on.
I hope this guide helped you sort out how to pair your ip address with hosts.
- Brand: Beelink
- Model: GT1 Ultimate
- Type: TV Box
- GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
- System: Android 6.0
- CPU: Amlogic S912
- Core: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
- RAM: 3G RAM
- RAM Type: DDR4
- ROM: 32G
- Max. Extended Capacity: 64G
- @ £62.80 Using code `GBGT1U` @ checkout
As a kodi user i would highly recommend getting a vpn secure you're browsing, secure your connection, protect your activity, stop hackers getting your details and so much more.
ALL information on this site is for educational purposes only, I am not involved with dev team in any way. You as the user are responsible for checking if you can use this add-on, apk, application, software in your country. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
This site is an unofficial fan site with no association with kodi team, xbmc foundation or their forums, PLEASE DO NOT take any issues with addons to them or their forums you won't get any help at all.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares