Install Release HUB kodi addon
Here we have a little kodi add-on tutorial on how to install the Release HUB, this add-on brings you Endless content from all over the world in one little add-on, also giving you access to released content before any other add-on, this add-on is AWESOME for instant release access to movies, tv shows and so much more.
- content might not show due to isp's blocking access to content url
- The only way around it is to use a vpn to access the blocked content
- Addon List Of Popular Tutorials:
- 1Channel/Primewire <--- Click for tutorial
- iStream <--- Click for tutorial
- Imperial Streams <--- Click for tutorial
- Scene Peeper <--- Click for tutorial
- EXODUS <--- Click for tutorial
- DC Sports <--- Click for tutorial
- Evolve <--- Click for tutorial
- Celtic FC <--- Click for tutorial
- Phoenix <--- Click for tutorial
- Navi-X <--- Click for tutorial
- RaspStreams <--- Click for tutorial
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Don't forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this add-on.
Now How-To Install Release HUB:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
Type the following EXACTLY: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .Fusion & Select OK
Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i'm sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .Fusion
- Select xbmc-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.entertainmentrepobackup-x.x.xx.zip Now you must Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
- Select Entertainment Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Release HUB
- Select Install and Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Release HUB is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Release HUB from your home screen.
As a kodi user i would highly recommend getting a vpn secure you're browsing, secure your connection, protect your activity, stop hackers getting your details and so much more.
ALL information on this site is for educational purposes only, I am not involved with dev team in any way. You as the user are responsible for checking if you can use this add-on, apk, application, software in your country. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
This site is an unofficial fan site with no association with kodi team, xbmc foundation or their forums, PLEASE DO NOT take any issues with addons to them or their forums you won't get any help at all.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares