Here we have a tutorial on how to install Clu IPTV, Clu IPTV is a new addon offering free live iptv service to all, although this service comes at a price “FREE YES”, “BUT” after installing the add-on and running it your ip is logged on their servers and if you are found using the list in any other addon, IE, pvr simple client then your ip will be blocked and you will no longer get the free service being offered, installing this is done at your own choice i know a lot of people out there are after free iptv and this for a free service has an excellent list so don’t abuse the use terms and you should be ok.
Again ONLY use the add-on that this is supplied on and you should be good, how long the service will last free is another question, but enjoy it while it free and has a great channel selection to start with for free.
- What’s inside Clu IPTV:
- FREE LIVE IPTV A SELECTION FROM USA AND UK
- SD & 720 HD STREAMS
**As listed above there are SD and a few HD channels @ 720, The list is what it is and comes with no guarantees, it is what it is,
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Don’t forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this add-on.
Now How-To Install Clu IPTV:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://pipspanel.net/clu and select Done
Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .CluIPTV & Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i’m sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .CluIPTV
- Select plugin.cluiptv-x.zip
Now you must Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Home button on your screen or hit your back button until you get back to your main screen.
- Select MOVIES
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Clu IPTV
Clu IPTV is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Clu IPTV from your home screen.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares