How-To install Fear Of The Dark
Hi guys here we have a great little add-on this add-on has alot of content from years to specific titles and so much more.
First thing FIRST, we need to download the zip for the repo
- Colossus ZIP file ( repo zip ) <— Click Download
- Start Kodi
- Once kodi has started Highlight Add-ons and select it.
- Next Select the Dropbox Like icon as pictured below.
- Now select the Install from zip.
- Now navigate to where you stored the downloaded .zip file and select it ( USUALLY IN YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER )
- Once you select it and it installs you will get a notification to let you know it is installed and enabled.
- Now once installed and enabled from the list select Install from repository as pictured below.
- Now select Colossus repository.
- Now select Video Add-ons
- Now Select Fear Of The Dark
- NOW Select INSTALL
- Once installed you will see a notification telling you it’s Installed.
Fear Of The Dark is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu Add-ons.
- If this guide helped you out guys please don’t forget to hit the share buttons above and below the tutorials.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares