How-To Install Covenant
How to install Covenant
Hi guys here we have a add-on in the colossus repository called covenant and it is the very similar add-on to exodus.
What will i find in the new Covenant add-on
- TV SHOWS
- My Movies
- My TV SHOWS
- NEW MOVIES
- New Episodes
As you can see there is a look to the exodus add-on when navigating through the ad-on i am not saying it is and not saying it ain't a fork, at the end of the day guys it's a addon that brings you content and works well with loads of GVIDEO HD content.
First thing FIRST, we need to download the zip for the repo
Colossus ZIP file ( repo zip ) <--- Click Download
Once kodi has started Highlight Add-ons and select it.
- Next Select the Dropbox Like icon as pictured below.
- Now select the Install from zip.
- Now navigate to where you stored the downloaded .zip file and select it ( USUALLY IN YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER )
- Once you select it and it installs you will get a notification to let you know it is installed and enabled.
- Now once installed and enabled from the list select Install from repository as pictured below.
- Now select Colossus repository.
- Now select Video Add-ons
- Now Select Covenant
- NOW Select INSTALL
- Once installed you will see a notification telling you it's Installed.
Covenant is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu Add-ons.
- If this guide helped you out guys please don't forget to hit the share buttons above and below the tutorials.
As a kodi user i would highly recommend getting a vpn secure you're browsing, secure your connection, protect your activity, stop hackers getting your details and so much more.
ALL information on this site is for educational purposes only, I am not involved with dev team in any way. You as the user are responsible for checking if you can use this add-on, apk, application, software in your country. ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
This site is an unofficial fan site with no association with kodi team, xbmc foundation or their forums, PLEASE DO NOT take any issues with addons to them or their forums you won't get any help at all.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares