[How-To] – Install Confluence skin in kodi krypton
Hi everyone seems many users are wanting to know how to install the original skin that was default in previous install as the default skin, many users became very fond and use to this skin as it was default on any install.
This skin was chosen as default for xbmc & kodi Confluence is the default skin for xbmc & Kodi from V9.11 to V16.x, this was a great skin as the gui was sleek, simple and very easy for users to get use to in the past but now from krypton 17.0 and up the default skin is estuary and many users are finding it very hard to get use too.
If you like my guides please share them on all social links available from top and bottom of each post.
Also you can follow me on Twitter
Also checkout my other guides.
To get the most from this site please support us and DISABLE AdBlockers the ads on this site are here to help and actually show you related content on this site as pictured below.
As you can see from the picture above these ads are here to help not intrude like many other sites these ads help with related posts to the category you are currently viewing.
- Addon List Of Popular Tutorials:
- EXODUS Krypton <— Click for tutorial
- EXODUS <— Click for tutorial
- Yes! Movies <— Click for tutorial
- 1Channel/Primewire <— Click for tutorial
- iStream <— Click for tutorial
- S.A.L.T.S <— Click for tutorial
- Scene Peeper <— Click for tutorial
- DC Sports <— Click for tutorial
- Evolve <— Click for tutorial
- Celtic FC <— Click for tutorial
- Phoenix <— Click for tutorial
- Navi-X <— Click for tutorial
- RaspStreams <— Click for tutorial
as you can see i have added a few links in case you have ad blocker enabled.
How to install the confluence skin on krypton 17 and above.
- Start Kodi Krypton.
- Select the gear as pictured to go to system.
- Select Interface Settings
- Select Skin > Skin
- Select Get More from the popup.
- Scroll down until you see Confluence in the list and select it.
- Once selected it will download the Confluence Skin and skin dependencies
- Once downloaded it will switch the skin to confluence select yes to stay on the confluence skin or no to switch back to the default skin before.
- If you selected yes to keep the skin enabled then soon as you press the back button you will recognize the skin from kodi 16 and below that we all grew to enjoy and learn from.
- That is it guys you have now downloaded and enabled the default confluence skin from kodi 16.x and below i hope this guide helps you and i will be posting more default tutorials for all you guys to enjoy and learn from.
- Don’t forget to share this post if this guide help you
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares