Hi guys here we have a little guide on how to install the Aeon Nox skin as many of you are use to on kodi 16 and below many like it, many have used it for builds due to it’s customization.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
So let’s get started with the guide guys.
[How-To] – Install Aeon Nox Skin kodi 17 Krypton
- Start kodi
- Select Add-ons From the side menu
- Select Download
- Select Look and Feel
- Select Skin
- Select Aeon Nox
- Select Install
- Select YES when prompted
- Select YES again when prompted
- Now press the back button when all is done and you can now enjoy the original confluence skin on the new kodi 17 release, as you will find in the Aeon nox skin for krypton then there might be a few little changes to the layout but i am sure you will get use to it in time.
As a kodi and Enigma user i would recommend using a VPN while watching Movies, TV Show, streaming P2P content, streaming tv channels, A VPN will goe-unblock content, unblock sources and keep you anonymous online. I Highly recommend the IPVANISH VPN because its easy to use and it won't slow down your internet connection.
Start accessing all kodi add-ons with a VPN!
GET a VPN and unblock KODI TODAY! Sign Up Here > IPVANISH
- Hide your browsing activity
- Access EVERYTHING! on Enigma2
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- P2P Torrents Allowed
- Access BBC IPLAYER, ITV PLAYER and more from around the world
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- No Activity logs of your traffic
- Prevent ISP throttling
- Hide Yourself from the world
- Access blocked content from all over the world
- 7 day money back guarantee
- Routers with custom firmwares