Updated [ NEW ONE CLICK ] - How-To Install Istream
How-To Install iStream In Kodi.
Project free tv
This is a all-in-one Kodi add-on bringing the user a selection of categories from Movies, Tv Shows to Sports in the Live Tv, playlists created by iStream users.
What's Available In iStream:
- Tv Shows
- And much more
- Addon List Of Popular Tutorials:
- 1Channel/Primewire <--- Click for tutorial
- S.A.L.T.S <--- Click for tutorial
- Imperial Streams <--- Click for tutorial
- Scene Peeper <--- Click for tutorial
- EXODUS <--- Click for tutorial
- DC Sports <--- Click for tutorial
- Evolve <--- Click for tutorial
- Celtic FC <--- Click for tutorial
- Phoenix <--- Click for tutorial
- Navi-X <--- Click for tutorial
- RaspStreams <--- Click for tutorial
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Check out and follow Xunity Talk on Twitter
Now How-To Install Istream:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
Type the following EXACTLY: http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity/ and select Done Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .Istream & Select OK
Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i'm sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .iStream
- Select iStream.zip
- Now you must Wait for Add-on .iStream Installer enabled notification
- Now Select The Home Button and Go Back to your Home Screen
- Select Programs
- Select .iStream
- Select Ok from the popup and ok from the next popup
- Now Watch and wait for the Install to FINISH
- Now once completed restart kodi for the install to complete and update all repos, ONCE restarted you will notice in the programs that .iStream program has gone this is normal and only requires you to install it again if you need to re-install iStream setup again.
A little TIP guys ALWAYS CHECK for UPDATES in your add-ons for istream updates as sometimes it don't seem to install the latest updates until you check and install them.
How To Check For Any Updates
- From your main menu goto SYSTEM > ADD-ONS Under My add-ons if there are any updates it will say Available Updates this will only show up if there are any updates if not you WON'T see it.
iStream is now installed as default setup. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > iSTREAM from your home screen.
- There are so many features to explore in iStream
Once you go into iStream for the first time you will be required to read an agreement and click on the accept or decline, if you decide to decline then iStream will exit and will NOT allow you to enter and use its program or functions.