[How-To] - Install Mucky Ducks 123Movies kodi addon
UPDATE V 1.3.3
THIS ADD-ON SOURCE IS NOW BEING BLOCKED BY ISP'S SO I MAY WORK, IT MAY NOT.
Hi guys here we have a tutorial on how to install mucky ducks repository and install 123Movies addon, this addon has a wide selection of content for movies and the content is always updated the addon is being maintained by the popular mucky duck.
Check out and follow me on Twitter
Check out and follow MuckyDuck on Twitter
Don't forget guys if these guides helped you get started hit the social share buttons at the bottom of the post and share it with your friends
First off we need to start up kodi to get started with this install, once started please follow the instructions below to successfully install this great little add-on.
Now How-To Install 123Movies:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select Top Box currently labeled < None >
Type the following EXACTLY: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select Done Highlight the bottom box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type .Muckyduck & Select OK
Go back to your Home Screen Select the little house bottom of your screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- i'm sure your getting the idea on how this works so continue below
- Select .Muckyduck
- Select repository.mdrepo-x.x.xx.zip Now you must Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Now Select Install from Repository or Get Add-Ons (on Helix)
- Select Mucky Ducks Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select 123Movies
- Select Install and Wait for Add-on enabled notification
123Movies is now installed. The add-on can be found from the home screen menu VIDEOS > Add-Ons > 123Movies from your home screen.